Monday, July 2, 2012

Customer Thank You

I've just updated my stash of Thank You cards for my customers when they place an order and also to put with my retired items when I sell them off.  I saw the colour combo of this card on a blog of a U.S demostrator, Lynn Weiss, and fell in love with it. To see the original card click here.



The colours are Regal Rose, Island Indigo and Pear Pizzazz. It isn't a common colour combination but it is very striking.

Thanks for Looking!

Have Fun and Happy Stampin"




Products Used
Stamp Sets - Mixed Bunch, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock - Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink - Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo
Other -Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Petals-A-Plenty Embossing Folder, Blossom Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Basic Jewels Rhinestone, Stamping Sponges

2 comments:

  1. Great colour combo Rochelle. I love all the little details you have added. Extra layering here, little bit of ribbon and gems there. It all comes together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chloe! Really love the colour combo of this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.