Saturday, December 29, 2012

Product Spotlight : Papillon Potpourri and Elegant Butterfly Punch

When I first flicked through the pages of the current Annual Catalogue is was one of the sets that I just 'Had to Have'! I love it so much but with all the Christmas crafts that have been going on I haven't had much time to really play with it!

 
 
There are 6 butterfly images as well as one set of antennae. Three of the images can be punch out with the co-ordinating punch Elegant Butterfly Punch.
 
The stamp set and punch are sold separately. Contact me today on how you can get yours!
 
I made this card using this great set and punch is...

I layered the stamped butterfly image with the co-ordinating card stock colour.

 
 
I folded the wings up slightly too, to make the butterflies look like they were 'fluttering'. Love the way they look.
 
Thanks for looking!
 
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'



Products Used
Stamp Sets: Papillon Potpourri, Apothecary Art
Card stock: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Midnight Muse
Ink: Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Midnight Muse
Other: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.