Tuesday, June 25, 2013

In Colour Bows.

Who uses the Internet for some creative inspiration? I do! Sometimes when I'm in a card making lull I turn my friend Google or Pinterest to get the creative juices flowing!

I saw this card on Pinterest and thought I can re-create that with the new In Colours due to come out in our new Annual Catalogue, starting 2nd July.


This is the card I saw on Pinterest...
 
 
And this is my version.
 
 
I've just learnt how to make these fabulous bows! They are so easy. Will have to show you how in my next post! So loving the new In Colours! Can't wait for you all to see them too!
 
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'
 


Products Used
Stamp Set : Embellished Events
Card Stock - Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Ink : Baked Brown Sugar
Other : Large Oval Punch, 1" Square Punch, Stamping Sponges

7 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous - love all those bows. I have a bow die that will be put to better sue thanks to your inspiring card - thanks heaps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your version more, Rochelle. Very clever idea to make all the cardstock bows. Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked my card! Yours turned out beautiful!
    http://kandrdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/03/colourq-130.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bow would love to know how you made it.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bow would love to know how you made it.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.