Monday, July 29, 2013

Chalk Talk Thanks

I've been selling a bit of my retired items lately and  like to put a thank you card with the item. This is the thank you card I have made for the most recent items I have sold.


I saw a card similar to this one on my favourite site Pinterest and loved the colour combination. The colours used are Coastal Cabana, Basic Gray, Smokey Slate and Whisper White. These might be my go to colours for the year as I love them a lot!

This was my first play with the stamp set Chalk Talk. This was one of the sets that really captured my attention when I first saw the Annual Catalogue. Watch this space for more items using Chalk Talk!

Chalk Talk Stamp Set and Co-ordinating Chalk Talk Framelits


Have fun and Happy Stampin'

Products Used
Stamp Sets - Chalk Talk, Six-Sided Sampler
Card Stock - Coastal Cabana, Basic Gray, Smokey Slate and Whisper White
Ink - Coastal Cabana, Basic Gray, and Smokey Slate
Other - Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Magnetic Plate, Chalk Talk Framelits, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Coastal Cabana, Ruffle Stretch Trim, Linen Thread, Stamping Sponges, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.