Saturday, July 12, 2014

Bloom with Hope Happy Birthday

The Bloom with Hope Set also has a beautiful 'Happy Birthday' sentiment. I really do like the font that these sentiments are in. They just team perfectly with the stamp images.

For this Bloom with Hope card I stamped and coloured the image twice and then I cut the flowers off the second image and stuck them on the first one with dimensionals to 'raise' the flower up a bit, so it looked like it was coming off the paper.

 
The flower was coloured in with the Daffodil Delight Blendabilites and I used one of the darker Skin Tone Blendabilites to colour the centre of the flower.
 
 
There is some more of the beautiful In Colour 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon. This time in the colour Lost Lagoon! I can see me using a lot of that ribbon! Its so nice! And how pretty does the Sequin Trim look on the Burlap Ribbon! Love it!
 
 
Thanks For Looking!
 




Products used
Stamp Set - Bloom with Hope
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Daffodil Delight Blenabilities, Skin Tone Blendabilites
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Other - Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Chalk Talk Framelits, 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon, Gold Sequin Trim, Lost Lagoon 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.