Tuesday, September 2, 2014

For Caden


I really struggled with this baby card because I don't really have any 'baby' type stamps. I only have Big News which is only words and sentiments no pictures. Don't worry though the no baby stamp sets has been rectified and one is on the way as we speak. Phew!
 
This is my card for my cousin and her husband who just had a little boy after 2 girls! So happy for them!

 
I love this colour combo using Coastal Cabana for a boy card instead of the traditional blue.  Coastal Cabana is one of my favourite colours. Will be sobbing when this In Colour retires.
 
 
And how nice are the In Colour sequins. They are stunning. Loving sequins on everything lately!
 
Thanks for Looking
 
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'
 
 

All products used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated
Products Used
Stamp Set - Big News
Card Stock - Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink - Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake
DSP - In Colour DSP Paper Stack
Other - Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Banner Punch, 2013 - 2105 In colour Sequin Assorment, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Handheld Stapler, Silver Mini Staples, Sponges
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.