Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Inspired by 'Frozen'

My daughter and my niece both celebrated their birthday's last week, turning 6 and 7. What do most 6 and 7 year old girls love at the moment? Anything to do with the Disney movie 'Frozen'.
 
I made them both the same card inspired by the character Elsa. I got the idea for the 'Elsa' dress from fellow demonstrator Kelly Kent. Check out her Elsa card here.
 
This is my version!

 
The dress is made with the retired Dress Up framelits. This is a set of framelits that I will never sell, that's for sure!
 
 
To decorate the dress I used the Endless Wishes stamp set from the current Holiday Catalogue. The medium and small snowflakes were a perfect size for on the dress. I stamped the snowflakes with VersaMark, sprinkled over the Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and then set the embossing powder with the heat tool till it 'melted'.
 
I wanted to keep the same colour theme for my nieces present. Because she lives interstate it's easier to send a gift card which doesn't cost so much to post.
 
 
I dressed up the Gift Card Enclosure with the Soft Sky Seam Binding Ribbon and the Silver 1/8" ribbon. I embossed the medium snowflake from the Endless Wishes stamp set on to the vellum. Its a bit hard to see here but it looks so sparkly IRL.
 
 
I sent a few lollies with the gift card as well and put it all in on of the very cute Polka Dot Tag a Bag Gift Bags
 
Again using the same colours to tie it all together. I do like a bit of matchy matchy.
 
 
Let's hope my niece likes it all!
 
Thanks for Looking!
 
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'
 



Shop Online
Click on the image below to start your Stampin' Up! shopping with me. 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Rochelle! I love the Endless Wishes as part of the Elsa dress. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.