Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Butterfly Basics and Butterfly Thinlits Sneak Peak

Here are a few of some of the new products that are in the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue that starts Jan 6th! There is so much yummy goodness in this catalogue that I want it all.

This card uses the new Butterfly Basics Stamp set and the Butterfly Thinlits. The other product on here that is also in the new catalogue is the Bermuda Bay Sequin trim! 

The Butterfly thinlits are divine!


And that Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim is now going to be my new 'thing' that will be on everything along with anything gold of course!


How amazing does the Butterfly Thinlit look with the Gold Glimmer Paper! Love it!


I can't wait for you all to get your hands on these awesome products and fall in love with them like I have! Bring on Jan 6th!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Rochelle. Love this card. I have been layering butterflies as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolyn! I really love these butterflies! Got a few more ideas that I'm going to try out, so fingers crossed they work!

      Delete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.