Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Mystery Box Part 1

My upline organised with my Stampin' Sisters to partake in a 6 month Mystery Box this year. Each person involved chose their favourite Designer Series Paper and then the person who had them made everything in their mystery box with the chosen paper. All was then revealed at the end of year team Christmas Celebration at San Churro! 

The mystery box person who I had chose Confetti Celebration DSP as her favourite DSP! It's bright and fun and had alot of my favourite colours in it as well. 

Due to ALL the photos I took this Mystery Box post will be done in three parts.

July
3 x Gift Packaging Items. Something that people could put a gift in





August 
4 Cards of a General Theme (Sympathy, Thank You, I Love You, Birthday etc.) Only one of each theme
 



Note : Some ideas for this Mystery Box were CASE'd but I'm not sure where all the ideas came from. I tried to change other people ideas up to make them my own. If I have CASE'd one of your ideas and haven't acknowledged it please let me know and I'll put the idea down as yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.