Sunday, January 18, 2015

Quick and Easy Treat Box

Check out these cool treat boxes and they are so easy to make!

 I didn't get to have an end of year/Christmas get together with my team. And I felt so bad that I didn't have time at the end of last year to get them a gift to show them how much I appreciate them being on my team.

So last week we had a coffee morning which rolled into lunch at one of my ladies places and I made them all this little gift and I put some Stampin' Up! goodies inside.


They are very easy to make. Four score lines, a few folds and you're done! You can make them with or without the topper piece on top. All up to you how you want to decorate and embellish your box.


 It even looks cute without the tag. How nice is the Sale-a-bration paper?! If you spend $90 (AUD) on Stampin' Up! products you can get this paper for FREE. Ask me how today or check out my website Here.


All finished off with a gift tag using the scallop tag topper punch.

To see how to make this treat box, have a look at the YouTube clip HERE. So easy!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.