Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Calypso Mint A Whole Lot of Lovely


I'm really in love with the new Envelope Paper but I really haven't used it to make Envelopes. I just love the striped pattern that much that I've used it on a lot of my cards lately. And this one is no different.


I must say that layout and colours for this card aren't my original idea. I gained my inspiration from our fabulous Annual Catalogue which is full of fantastic pictures and ideas. I just changed it up a bit for my creation. Sometimes when you're under the pump to get heaps of creations made you need some other ideas for inspiration.


If I had have looked at these colours on their own and not made up in a wonderful card I probably wouldn't have used them together. And some of these colours aren't my go to colours, like Calypso Coral. But I really like the way they came together! Sometimes you just need to see a colour combo put together to see how it would work. Well I do! Just ask my husband when we built our house! He got a little frustrated with me cause I needed to 'see it' first before we chose lots of things! Oops! 

Thanks for Stopping By!

Below is a list of all the items that I used in this project. If you live in Australia and would like to purchase and of these items used then just click on the image and you will be directed to my online store. 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.