Sunday, October 18, 2015

Can You Case It? #91 - Colour Challenge


Hello and welcome. I hope you are having a fabulous Sunday in your part of the world. A day of rest and to catch up on your favourtie crafting blogs and get creative maybe?
It's also the day for the new challenge at Can You Case It? - a colour challenge.



It always takes me a little bit to get the idea going with a colour challenge. I think because there is just so much scope with what you could do that I get a little overwhelmed with all the possibilities of what I could create. But these challenges are meant to challenge us right?


I did go to Pinterest to have a look at some of the card sketches that I have saved so that did help me a little.


I must say when I saw the colours for this weeks challenge on the Design Team schedule I can't say I was too excited about the colours but once I got creating I'm really happy with the colours and the way the card turned out! Sometimes the colours may not jump out at you at the start but once you get creating it all melds into one fabulous creation!


I've used 3 stamp sets for this card today (all Stampin' Up!). Gorgeous Grunge, Kinda Eclectic and Crazy About You. They all seem to work really well together.

 How beautiful is that Early Espresso ribbon?? I've had that roll for a long time and even had to dig at the very back of the draw to find it. It's just gorgeous!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you will check out the rest of the Can You Case It? Design Team to see what they did with this weeks colours! There are some awesome creations!
Looking forward to seeing your projects this week!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.