Friday, November 20, 2015

Just Add Ink #289 - Just Add Music


This week at Just Add Ink we have a fabulous theme for you - Just Add Music. I really loved the blog hop that I did at the start of the week showcasing Gift Packaging so I thought I would keep on the gift packaging roll and show you another gift packaging idea. Pull out the trusty Envelope Punch Board and the product to fit the music theme, the music sheet DSP from the Home for Christmas DSP pack.


I made the box using the envelope punch board. Those music sheets of DSP are just gorgeous!! How great would it be if there was a whole pack of just that??!! I'd buy it in a heart beat!


The box is then decorated with some burlap ribbon, spiral flower, leaves cut out with the Leaftlets Framelits and some gold elements.


How stunning is that Spiral flower?? I just love how bright and vibrant it is! Such a gorgeous box!

Make sure you check out the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team! Those gals are amazing!!! Remember to enter your Just Add Music creation too! Can't wait to see what put together!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful package! Who wouldn't want to find that under their tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Rochelle I'm not sure I could bear to open it! Love the mix of textures and that rose - sigh - it's something special :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful gift box Rochelle! The music DSP, texture of the burlap and leaves all wok beautifully together to allow your absolutely stunning rose to shine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous, Rochelle. I love that DSP and you've decorated your gift box so beautifully. Not sure I'd want to open it lol. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.