Friday, September 23, 2016

Just Add Ink #330 - Just Add A Sketch

Happy Friday to you!! This week at Just Add Ink we have a fabulous sketch challenge. Love, Love, Love sketch challenges.


I thought it would be a fabulous time to get creating with the Christmas Pines stamp set and the co-ordinating Pretty Pines Thinlits. I didn't really notice this set when I first saw the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalogue but as per usual I saw some fabulous creations with this set and before you know it it's delivered to my front door. Love it!

I used the large 'Noel' to create my own background and added a little Gold Wink of Stella splatter. Got to have some sparkle and shimmer. And as you may have noticed the sketch has a circle layer but I felt it didn't look right and changed it for the rectangle while keeping the rest of the design elements the same.

I've layered with the Fabulous Foil Acetate and some vellum. How cute are those little bells??!! Would look super cute on the end of a little Santa hat!




Loving all the layers and different elements. Lots of different things to look at. So Christmassy!

So why not get your craft on and link up with JAI this weekend!
Hope to see you play along this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Shop for Stampin' Up! 24/7
 Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see product information and to shop from my online store.

2 comments:

  1. Love everything about this Rochelle! Your background stamping, lovely layers and your pretty posy of pines and those fabulously joyful bells! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the way you always make crumbcake look so alive Rochelle. Beautiful layers and the Gold foil sheet is such a lovely way to add interest. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.