Friday, December 2, 2016

On Stage Display Cards Part 3 - Nailed it and Urban District

My last post on my samples for On Stage using a mix of the Nailed It, Urban District stamp sets and the Build It Framelits

 
The first up on today's post is one of my favourite samples. Creating a faux embossed look. This one was a little more time consuming and needed a little more patience than some of the others but the look of this faux embossing technique, I think, looks very effective.



This is an easel gift box again trying to give it a bit of a tool box look.


 I've embossed that Silver Foil again with the Hexagon Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Just love, love, love!!! 

 
My last card I stamped one of the stamps into melted embossing powder for a faux wax seal look. I saw this technique on Shelli Gardner's blog a few months ago and thought the sentiment stamp lended itself to this faux wax look.

So there you have it! My display samples for the Nailed It and Urban District stamp sets. I do hope that I've inspired you with these sets and maybe even helped you to put these on your wish list to purchase. 

Cant' wait to see the rest of the products in the new Occasions Catalogue? Contact me (Australian Residents Only) and I can get one to you. Or, better still,  join my team and you can participate in the preorder available to demonstrators in December. You will fall in love with all of the new products as much as I have! 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 

1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.