Monday, July 31, 2017

Stamp Review Crew | Carols of Christmas Bonus Hop

Hello and welcome to a special Bonus Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop using the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set. This a a fabulous new Christmas Set with a co-ordinating Thinlit Die Set. Such a fun set to get started with your Christmas cards and creations.

https://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2017/07/carols-of-christmas-bonus-hop.html

Today is the last day for Stampin' Up! demonstrator pre-order of this set and you as the customer can order it from TOMORROW!! YAY! So while you are waiting for the clock to tick over to 1st August here are a few ideas for you to get your creative brain thinking on what you can do with this fabulous stamp set.

Carols of Christmas set

Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies

So it's time to get into some early festive fun with some packaging creations using the stamp set and thinlit dies.

I'm really loving packaging ideas at the moment. I usually stick to cards but I keep getting these gift packaging ideas and my creations for today are no exception.

I've made some sweet pillow boxes and then embellished them with that big, bold 'Peace on Earth' stamp  and some of the other elements from the Carols stamp set and the Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies. I didn't realise that Pillow Boxes are so easy to make and before you know it you'll be pumping them out they are that easy. They are perfect for those smaller gifts like jewellery, gift cards, money, smaller cosmetics... What every you want really. I found this tutorial HERE on Pinterest on how to make these fun Pillow Boxes. So easy!



Both of the boxes have a belly band using the Be Merry DSP. I thought this cute Reindeer print went perfectly with the Reindeer from the Thinlit set. So fun. And then on both the Pillow boxes I've heat embossed the 'Peace on Earth' using White Stampin' Emboss Powder. This one is embossed on Vellum with a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock behind it.


The Peace on Earth Panel on this box has been treated with the Chalk Board technique. I love this look and I think it teams up so well with that fun font of the words from this stamp. Give the cardstock that chalkboard look just heat emboss your image with White Stampin' Emboss Powder, wait a minute for it to cool and set and then swipe Whisper White Craft Ink over the back cardstock so it looks like it has been dusted with chalk. So easy yet it gives such a fun look.


All finished off with some gorgeous trims and embellishments for that fun Christmas look. 


I hope that I've given you another idea on using this set. Just something a little fun and cute.

Now on to Mickey Roberts with here fabulous creation using this awesome set! I'm sure she will give you some more inspiration.

http://www.paperconversation.com/2017/07/stamp-review-crew-bonus-hop-carols-of-christmas.html
Mickey Roberts

http://www.stampingwithval.com/2017/07/31/carols-christmas-stamp-review-crew-blog-hop/
Valerie Moody

If you are after some more Carols of Christmas ideas check out these creations HERE.

Purchase the Carols of Christmas stamp set and the Card Front Builder Dies separately or get them together in a bundle and Save 10%. Ask me how you can get these fun products.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

Recreate these gift boxes at home using the following Stamin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.
 

13 comments:

  1. Your little boxes are so sweet and perfect for a little Christmas treat or surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just commented on FB but I had to pop over to your blog and take in the perfection in larger photos. Thanks for the tip on making pillow boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stunning!!! Thanks for the link up to the pillow boxes! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pillow box idea, Rochelle. Showing the vellum vs black option was inspired. I keep looking back at all the amazing details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful packaging, Rochelle! I love your big heat embossed sentiment. You'll be glad you have these done ahead when the holidays arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas for a bit of festive packaging. Love the rolled out wreath under the blue version. Fun examples that showcase such a gorgeous Christmas bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rochelle! These are fantastic! Who knew pillow boxes could be that easy to make. I love how you decorated the ones you made. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.