Friday, August 4, 2017

Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop | More Carols of Christmas

Hello, hello, hello! It's Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop day and we are hopping with the Carols of Christmas stamp set and Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies. Lots of fun and lots of more fabulous ideas. And hopefully some inspiration for you.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4009899&categoryid=300090
I can't believe we are starting our Christmas creations. Although now is a perfect time to get that head start while things aren't crazy busy. So why not get this Carols of Christmas Stamp set and the co-ordinating thinlits now for that head start on those Christmas cards. Get these two products together in a bundle and you will save yourself 10%.  Not only will are these products so fabulous they are so versatile with so many different looks you can created. I'm sure the rest of the Artisans have shown you how amazing these products are.

I've got three cards for you today. One layout with three different looks trying to use a lot of the elements from the stamp set and the thinlits dies .


The first card starts with some Very Vanilla Cardstock and the Sheet Music Background Stamp, stamped with Crumb Cake Classic Ink for a fun background. The 'Peace on Earth' was stamped with Basic Black ink and then heat embossed with Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder. I love using Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder over different coloured inks. I just gives some thing extra and special to any card. I then added a scalloped square frame cut using the Layering Squares Framelits. Super gorgeous in the Gold Glimmer Paper to add to that festive feel.


The next card uses some a black, gold and white colour combo. Such a classic look. Don't you just love those bold gold and white stripes. They don't come from any DSP pack but from one of the new Striped Treat Bags from the 2017 - 2018 Annual Catalogue. I love, love, love big, bold stripes like this, *sniff, sniff*, Pop of Pink, I miss you! So when I saw the stripes of the treat bag I knew I had to cut it up and use it as DSP. If you are going to use it be careful with it especially when cutting with thinlits and Framelits as the paper of the treat bag is a lot thinner than the usual DSP and will have a tendency to tear.

How fabulous does that thinlit look die cut into the treat bag? I love the Basic Black cardstock behind it to keep in with that classic look.


Last, but not least, is using the Poinsettia Thinlits Dies. Again I started with the Basic Black base and then layered with Shimmery White and Cherry Cobbler. How fabulous is Cherry Cobbler for Christmas cards and crafts? It really is the Stampin' Up! Christmas Red. It's perfect for Christmas!

Because the Poinsettia thinlits made the card quite busy I thought it really didn't need much else. I added a small piece of the Fabulous Foil Acetate, little bit of  the Burlap Ribbon and some of the Gild Mini Sequin Trim.


What's the saying, 'Same, same but different".  I hope that I've given you some more inspiration especially to get a head start on your Christmas Cards and get the ball rolling.
So get this bundle now and save yourself 10%.


Just ask me today how you can get your hands on this fabulous bundle. You wont be disappointed! For some more ideas using this set check out my other ideas HERE and HERE.

Now on to the amazingly talented and amazingly creative Shannon Lane in Canada. I'm sure she will WOW you as she always WOW's me!

http://crushoncolour.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/artisan-aug-1.html

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4009899&categoryid=300090

Thanks for stopping by!

Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7
 
 Recreate these creations at home using the following Stamin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

7 comments:

  1. Love the idea of using the gift bags for card fronts like that - really pretty layouts and designs today. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all perfect! As cut out from the catalog!
    & soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ho you have featured the same design on each of your lovely cards, yet they all look so different! And those bags!! Great thinking Rochelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so great! And using the bag was just genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant! You pack a lot of pretty into all of your lovely details :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great set of cards! Love all the details on the simple, classic design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.