Friday, August 11, 2017

Just Add Ink #372 | Just Add A Colour Combo

Happy Friday!! I hope you're ready for the weekend! A chance to maybe get some things done around the house, spend some time with the family or even some time to do some crafting.

If you have a moment over the weekend, why not join in this weeks challenge over at Just Add Ink. We have a beautiful colour challenge for you. So gorgeous and so pretty.


 Click on the colour name to see all the Stampin' Up! products in that colour

My card today is quite crisp and fresh with touches of the challenge colours. I've used one of the images from the Eastern Beauty stamp set and then accented the card with some of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! ribbons, trims and embellishments.


I really wanted to keep the card clean and uncluttered so I stamped and the heat embossed the image from the Eastern Beauty stamp set using Versamark and White Stampin' Emboss powder. I then used the Powder Pink Classic ink and an Aqua Painter to add some colour to the stamped image. I just kept adding the colour till I achieved the colour that I wanted. The Powder Pink is a beautiful and light pink colour and I love the 'blush' hue that it gives when added to a card with an aqua painter. So pretty, so soft, so gorgeous!


I've layered under the top panel Powder Pink and Tranquil Tide card stock for a little bit of added colour.


Then to finish the card off I added some Pool Party Shimmery Ribbon, Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers, Mini Tassels, Gold Metallic Thread, Gold 1/8" Ribbon, Tranquil Tide Finely Woven Ribbon and Pool Party Sequins from the the Iridescent Sequin Assortment. Lots of gorgeous embellishments! Love it!

Make sure you head on over to the Just Add Ink Blog for all the Design Team Creations. There are so many fabulous creations from this fabulous Design Team. So many ideas. You'll love them. While you are over there check out all the details on this weeks challenge and enter in you creation. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Rochelle. I love all the teensy borders peeking through of each layer. So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely stunning, Rochelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so stunning Rochelle! Your touch of colour to the white embossing gives such a dreamy feel to your image and I love the elegant softness of the ribbon touches too. So clever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous - so many fabulous details all add up to one beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Rochelle! I just love the serene feel and your lovely little details. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely mix of simplicity & luxe, Rochelle. Cool way to use the challenge colours.
    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! All of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best way I think to describe that flower is ethereal Rochelle - it hints at great beauty and pulls you into the card! Loving the big gold tassle too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah-mazing!!! You know I dreamt about this fabulous creation. I love all the layers and embellishments - swoon! The slight hint of pink through the heat embossed image is just delightful. Such a beautiful and elegant card Rochelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the most beautiful card I have seen in a while!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.